Welcome to the CI examinations being conducted by the British Council!
Candidates, you are here to take…… .!!!!!!
Yes, my fellow readers and bloggers, this is what has been happening in my life over the past month. Sigh 😦
One more to go, but TECHNICALLY I see myself free from this torture as my last CIE is of the English Language which somehow is manageable, unlike, the ever so distressing Business Studies, *ew*
Anyhoo, life is full of surprises and I amidst all the exam stress was elated to the sight of the surprise presented by Glamorous Etoiles in the face of nomination for Miranda Sings Award. So, my friend, a big virtual hug and thank you for this opportunity :). Guys, you got to check her blog, it’s really engaging!
- Announce your nomination with a post, including a link to the blogger who nominated you! Include the featured image on your blog.
- Nominate ten other blogs and link the nominees in your post
- List seven things you love about yourself (e.g. your appearance, personality, achievements, etc.), but don’t use negative comparisons!
I love how it drives a sense of positivity in oneself. Its emphasize on how to be comfortable and love your own skin, is what makes this tag distinctive of all! It made me realize how little time we gave ourselves to acknowledge our very own skin; it’s important to spend time with yourself. Guys, that “me-time” is really very essential.
So, let’s hit it!!!! 😀
The Seven Things I LOVE About Myself:
- I have my priorities set; I live by them. The first in the hierarchy is my Family.
- I am a good listener.
- I always consider the impact my decisions would cast on my loved ones.
- I am emotional, I value them. (Love-hate relationship with this factor of mine :D)
- I am a strong advocate of “fashion and modesty goes hand in hand”.
- I eat almost everything except a few things; not at all fussy. When I say few, I mean a little count.
- I do not settle for less.
I, hereby, nominate
I actually nominate everyone for this tag :). I can’t get enough of the positive vibes it is generating!!
Until next time friends,
Love and fairy-dust all the way!.