Here’s Zoi bringing you the fourth and the last installment to the Skin18 series.
Let’s get started ^_^.
Luke Hydrogel Eye Patch for Eye Puffiness (in Purple) was the fourth product out of the three sent to me.
* Help reduce eye puffiness and tightening skin under eyes
* Refreshing & Moisturizing
* Visible Anti-wrinkle Effect & Elasticity
* Excellent Revitalization & Resilience
* Highly concentrated Moisturizing patch with high formulated on main ingredient in Marine Collagen, Vitamin A, E and Aloe Vera
* TDS (Transdermal Delivery System) – Provides beneficial nutrition
Main Ingredients and its Functions:
* The extracts of Mugwort and Green Tea – The eye patch contain the extracts of mugwort and green tea which help moisturize the skin.
* Contains vitamin A, C and E – This provide nutrition to skin.
* Hydrogel – Having excellent moisturizing function.
How To Use:
*After cleansing, dry with a towel.
*It is helpful to apply eye cream or essence before pasting the patch to your area (not too much), when apply please lightly pat it under eyes area.
*Peel off the patch from plastic liner and apply onto the desired area.
*Leave on for 20-30 minutes and remove the patch.
*After removing the patch, no rinsing is necessary.
Well, to be very honest, this really did not do as it claims. I have horrendous puffy and extremely tired-looking eyes and this product did not do anything good to them. It rather stayed as it was prior to its usage. Having said that, perhaps, a more regular usage of these patches might bring a change, but this is something I am not quite sure of since it did not leave that impression the first time it should to compel me to purchase it.
The scent was some sort of cream-like; it resembled nothing to the ingredients mentioned. If I talk about hydrogel, I guess it wasn’t in ample amount for I did not feel my under eye area moisturized. The patches rather felt like stickers and after some point it gave a really uncomfortable feeling. My under eye area felt heavy and bulgy.
Out of the 3, this was the only product that came out as a disappointment. So far, this is the product Skin18 needs to draw their attention to in order to make it effective enough.
All in all friends, I’d rate my experience with Skin18 4.5 out of 5. The sheet masks did really well and I most certainly would stock on those. I highly recommend them. Don’t forget to check the other parts of this series, they would help you choose wisely ;). The links are below:
Grab yours 🙂 (Shop Now)
See you next time 😉