This morning, I woke up to the nomination of “The Versatile Blogger Award” and hey, let me just take a moment to say, “Wohoooooooo!”
I’d like to thank Funhouse Vision for this amazing morning surprise <3. Friends, you got to check her blog, you’ll be hooked for defosss!!
So, here comes the rules:
-Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
-Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
-Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
-Share 7 facts about yourself!
Facts about me:
1. I am height-phobic.
2.I hate cooking, like hate hate hate! The word “cooking” pisses me off.I don’t even make effort to learn it, hehe 😀
3. I love cheese ^_^
4. I don’t like mint as such.
5.I hate doing eyeliner. Not good at all. It’s always a miss and I have to go with it despite it. *Argh*
6.Will be tuning in my first year of university.
7. A loyal desi food lover 😉
1.Glam It Up
2.World of Horror
3.Ramblings of a Lazy Girl
5.Styled by Mckenz
12. Teen Book Lit 101
13. Faded Rouge
14.USA Through Our Eyes
15. Mehtab Meets The World
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did whilst doing it :). I look forward to my nominees stating the facts about themselves. Cannot seriously wait! Don’t forget to send me the link, pals :).
Comment below with your thoughts ❤
Welcome to the CI examinations being conducted by the British Council!
Candidates, you are here to take…… .!!!!!!
Yes, my fellow readers and bloggers, this is what has been happening in my life over the past month. Sigh 😦
One more to go, but TECHNICALLY I see myself free from this torture as my last CIE is of the English Language which somehow is manageable, unlike, the ever so distressing Business Studies, *ew*
Anyhoo, life is full of surprises and I amidst all the exam stress was elated to the sight of the surprise presented by Glamorous Etoiles in the face of nomination for Miranda Sings Award. So, my friend, a big virtual hug and thank you for this opportunity :). Guys, you got to check her blog, it’s really engaging!
- Announce your nomination with a post, including a link to the blogger who nominated you! Include the featured image on your blog.
- Nominate ten other blogs and link the nominees in your post
- List seven things you love about yourself (e.g. your appearance, personality, achievements, etc.), but don’t use negative comparisons!
I love how it drives a sense of positivity in oneself. Its emphasize on how to be comfortable and love your own skin, is what makes this tag distinctive of all! It made me realize how little time we gave ourselves to acknowledge our very own skin; it’s important to spend time with yourself. Guys, that “me-time” is really very essential.
So, let’s hit it!!!! 😀
The Seven Things I LOVE About Myself:
- I have my priorities set; I live by them. The first in the hierarchy is my Family.
- I am a good listener.
- I always consider the impact my decisions would cast on my loved ones.
- I am emotional, I value them. (Love-hate relationship with this factor of mine :D)
- I am a strong advocate of “fashion and modesty goes hand in hand”.
- I eat almost everything except a few things; not at all fussy. When I say few, I mean a little count.
- I do not settle for less.
I, hereby, nominate
Jessica Jade Beauty.
Glam It Up.
Fun House Vision.
I actually nominate everyone for this tag :). I can’t get enough of the positive vibes it is generating!!
Until next time friends,
Love and fairy-dust all the way!.
Awarding each other with tags has been a trend for long. And I absolutely enjoy such interactions where we get to see different people with different personalities, but one common goal and that’s to generate”Good Vibes Only.”
So, let’s just unite once more to bring up the spirits of those ladies whose convictions about their blog has been down for a while and are on some real motivation-hunt.
I am sure, amidst your blogging journey, there must have been a second in your life where the thought of giving up on your blog just because it’s not going the way you expected it to be crossed your minds. And I insist you all to please share with us as to why and what led to such a thought. In spite of this thought, why did you still decide to hold up on your blog and kept going with it? What kept you going and how did you kill those nasty demotivating demons inside of you?
I look forward to a fruitful and a thoughtful interaction lovelies!
Love and fairy-dust all the way! ❤
I was taking my time to let the “Liebster Award” tag sink in when the “Beauty Blogger Award” came in as yet another surprise. And boy, I was literally S U R P R I S E D!
What started as in pure lark has now become an integral part of my life. I was oblivious to this world and the fact that there are so many people out there who shares the same passion as mine; my heart swells with pride and happiness when fellow bloggers empower a novice like me and acknowledge me in their blogs.
My gratitude to Glamorous Etoiles for giving me yet another opportunity to connect better with y’all. I feel incredibly privileged! 🙂 Don’t forget to check her blog and show some support. You are going to love it!
So, let’s get started! 🙂
- Tag the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 beauty/lifestyle/fashion bloggers.
- List 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
Let’s get on with my answers! 😀
- Favorite high end makeup brand and drugstore makeup brand?
I only have used MAC in the high-end makeup range, and it does have my like button. As in drugstore, it has to be Maybelline.
- Favourite Youtuber?
Amenakin, Kaushal Beauty, Michelle Phan, Farah Dukhai.
- Liquid, Gel or Pencil eyeliner?
I battle between gel and pencil. 😀
- What is your favourite beauty secret or hack?
None I could think of as of yet. *blank face*
- First makeup product you purchased?
Kohl and lip-gloss.
- If you could only use 3 beauty products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Concealer, Setting powder and Lipstick.
- Neutral eyes or bold pop up colour?
Bold pop up color for life! *_*
- What is your biggest makeup struggle?
Getting my eye-liner right. I suck at it. 😦
- Do you always take your makeup off every single night?
I don’t put on makeup that often. But when I do, I make it sure that I put it off before going to bed. And girls, I recommend the same; dare not skip it!
- Favourite liquid foundation?
Right now, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.
I, hearby, nominate:
The Life Of Kristyn.
Life With Lil Red.
Jasmine Catches Butterflies.
Media And Makeup.
Me, Myself And Vogue.
50 Shades of Jay.
My questions are:
- Favourite Skin care brand?
- What is one DIY you swear by?
- Whats your favourite part of your makeup routine?
- Heels or flats?
- What is your current favourite T.V show?
- What is your favourite tool to apply foundation?
- What age did you start using makeup?
- What is your biggest makeup struggle?
- Your go-to online websites for shopping?
- Have you ever thought about giving up your blog at any point? If yes, why
Let’s generate positive vibes together :). I look forward to the answers of each one of you, pals <3. Please do share your links to the post in the comment section below so that I can reach it. Can’t wait!!!! 😀